| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in April is very, very hot at 32.3 °C (90.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.5 °C (104.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 15.6 °C (28.1 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with no rain. An airy 2.6mm (0.1in) of water is dropped across on average 0.5 days.
- The skies in Gao are sunny having an average of a sizable 9:01 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73% of daylight hours and cloudy 27% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gao, Mali
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE