| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in February is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 16.7 °C (30.1 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends across an average of 0.5 days.
- In February the heavens above Gao are quite sunny having on balance a respectable 8:42 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:35.
- There are approximately 2:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76% of daylight hours and cloudy 24% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gao, Mali
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE