| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in January is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in January is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O accrues during on average 0.5 days.
- In January the heavens above Gao are sunny having on balance a considerable 9:23 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:15.
- There are approximately 1:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gao, Mali
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE