| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in June is severely hot at 35.1 °C (95.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.6 °C (106.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of water is dumped across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Gao is quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:34 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gao, Mali
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE