| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in May is severely hot at 35.3 °C (95.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 42.6 °C (108.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 28.5 °C (83.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5.9mm (0.2in) of water is dumped during an average of 1 day.
- The blue above Gao is nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:36 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:42 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:52.
- There are approximately 3:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gao, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE