| < September >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gao in September is very, very hot at 32.1 °C (89.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38.7 °C (101.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched with sporadic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid descends during an average of 7 days.
- In September the blue above Gao is quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:54 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:58 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:12.
- There are approximately 3:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gao September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gao, Mali
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gao:
- Tessalit, Mali - 450.8 kms (280.1 miles) NNE
- Kidal, Mali - 283.1 kms (175.9 miles) NNE
- Menaka, Mali - 246.2 kms (153 miles) E
- Tahoua, Niger - 587.6 kms (365.2 miles) ESE
- Tillabery, Niger - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) SE
- Birni N'Konni, Niger - 631.7 kms (392.6 miles) ESE
- Niamey, Niger - 390.5 kms (242.7 miles) SE
- Gaya, Niger - 616.4 kms (383.1 miles) SE
- Kandi, Benin - 655.4 kms (407.3 miles) SSE
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 658.4 kms (409.2 miles) S
- Natitingou, Benin - 679.5 kms (422.3 miles) SSE